INFORMATION SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR - DACOTAH BANK
June 16th, 2014 - Present
Provide analytical and adminstrative skills to the Information Security Department and will assist in enhancing the overall effectiveness of the Information Security Program. Areas of concentration include system security, network security, log analysis, reporting, and data security controls. Responsible for managing web content filtering, conducting vulnerability assessments, performing log analysis, monitoring and tracking data security controls, and other risk management activities.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TECHNICIAN - DEADWOOD MOUNTAIN GRAND
May, 2011 - June, 2014
- Installed, maintained, and upgraded network hardware.
- Generated SQL reports; assist in month-end processing.
- Obtained gaming license through state of South Dakota Commission on Gaming in order to handle gaming equipment and software.
- Adding and removing users via Active Directory.
- Troubleshooting email and other software/hardware.
- Performed website maintenance and development including email blasts to players club members.
- Cable management and installation/termination including Siamese surveillance for security as well as cat5 and cat6 as well as hardware maintenance.
DIGITAL BILLBOARD HELPDESK TECHNICIAN - DAKTRONICS
July,2008 to August, 2009
- Learned Daktronics products, systems, and processes and competently and professionally represented Daktronics to Customers.
- Gathered the customer’s information and determine the issues by analyzing the symptoms and figuring out the underlying problem.
- Wrote detail summaries of call discussions for reference in future issues or training..
- Authored troubleshooting manual for enclosure based “Ice Qube” air conditioner units.
Tier I and II Help Desk & Hardware - Peer-to-Peer User Groups - Escalation Resolution - Purchase Recommendations - Internal/External Customer Service - Virus Removal - System Upgrades